Project Planner - 3 Month Contract
We are seeking a Project Planner for our Government client based in Corsham. This is an initial contract running until May 2021, paying up to £374/Day Inside IR35. This role is remote for the time being.
This role is inside IR35 - Due to the service of the role this will now be based on an Umbrella solution.
- The role of the Project Planner is to manage the project tools and artefacts within the project team on a day-to-day basis that provide control and governance to the Project Team
- The Project Planner is required to support the construct and maturity of the detailed Project Schedule and the controls which underpin it, the associated risks in the Defence Digital tooling (ARM) and support maintenance of other planning artefacts
- Delivery - Create and develop products used to monitor the agreed outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints
- Project Management - Lead Project controls and day to day schedule management, resource assignment and risk reviews. Select and apply appropriate delivery methodologies
- Business Case - Provide the supporting artefacts and support their assurance CAAS
- Resources - Schedule resources to deliver the project and support the senior PM in managing and forecasting resource
- Stakeholder Management - Identify key stakeholders and develop effective relationships to manage these deliverables
- Risks & Issues - Identify and monitor project risks and issues. Develop mitigating actions and escalate as appropriate
- Governance - Provide key reports and support senior PM with effective governance and decision making
- Assurance - Support or set appropriate project assurance
- Change Management - Ensure effective Change Management processes are in place to manage change within the schedule
- Project Performance & Controls - Build Project Schedule with underpinning WBS, Basis of Estimate and appropriate milestone tagging. Conduct Schedule Risk Analysis to support quality assurance of plans post contract award through implementation.
Do Not Call - Click the "Apply Now" button now for immediate review
SC Cleared, SC Clearance, Security Cleared, Security Clearance, Defence, Government, Project Planner, Programme Planner, Portfolio Planner, Project Co-ordinator, Programme Co-ordinator, Portfolio Planner, Project Support, Programme Support, Portfolio Support, Risk, Issue, Change Management, Assurance, Project Schedule, Delivery, Stakeholder Management
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
- SC Clearance
- Security Clearance
- Project Support
- Project Planner
- Programme Planner
- Project Co-ordinator
- SC Cleared
- Programme Co-ordinator
- Security Cleared
- Programme Support
- Portfolio Planner
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'