Twentyfour Group are working in partnership with a Home Improvement Retailer who are recruiting for a Project/Operations Manager position for their Head Office based in Watford.
The role entails leading the Labour Management strategy alongside producing daily, weekly, monthly reporting of spend of the annual £115m Wage budget. Ensuring the Wage Model drivers are kept refreshed and updated in line with the Labour Standards and Timing team. Correct allocation of budget by store/region/division and liaising with finance on all wage related queries including spend analysis, national minimum wage, pensions, commissions, gainshare, national insurance, pensions etc.
- Produce annual, quarterly and ad hoc labour budgets for stores including new and refit store development
- Store Wage monitoring and forecasting and reporting
- Labour MI management and production
- Tracking spend levels & ensuring credits are applied appropriately from various Business departments
- Structure management and MI production
- Communicate opportunities, risks and issues to their Line Manager
- Regular maintenance of HR Centre and Staff Planner
- Development of Wage Model and ensure alignment with Store Operating Model, work closely with the SOM team to ensure we are working the Wickes way
- Highlighting opportunities on all areas of labour management to become more lean and lower spends
The purpose of the role is to act as a central support contact for all stores and regional leaders around all aspects of labour from colleague pay, MI and reporting to budgeting. The ability to manage stakeholders and deliver high volume of ad hoc requests is key to this role along with analysing labour reporting and communicating opportunities, risks and issues.
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.