A new exciting opportunity has opened up with a Global Software Company, who are expanding across Europe and expecting increased growth and demand. The company are lookingfor a skilled, passionate, Project Manager to lead the successful implementation of our proprietary, world-leading software company specialising in engineering costing solutions.
You will be involved in high-profile projects, be expected to coordinate and prioritise project tasks’, manage schedules, identify and manage risks, and maintain project plans to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction. It is envisaged that the role may expand to a management role as the business grows in the region.
You will be comfortable to communicate status to client stakeholders and senior management. Working with external vendors as needed and attend meetings on-site as required.
In addition to the immense personal and professional satisfaction from this opportunity, you will be a key contributor to the Global Group of companies and share in the benefits and rewards of our growth and recognition as leader.
You will also be embedded in an excellent culture that values loyalty and integrity, places client relationships first in the spirit of fun, learning and personal growth within a collaborative environment
Education and Experience
The candidate should:
- Be tertiary-qualified in IT, project management or a related discipline
- Have at least 6 years of experience managing large IT Projects
- Have PMP certification or equivalent project management qualification
- Have experience with Project Management tools
- Be experienced in IT projects involving various tasks including data migration, software development, integration, user-training and go-live support
- Have a good knowledge of the software development lifecycle, and
- Have experience in Water Utilities - an advantage but not essential.
- Fluent with time management.
- Able to coordinate complex tasks.
- Direct resources dynamically and able to meet milestones and project objectives.
Expected to be of the highest standard; you must be able to convey project status in lay terms, in addition to communicating goals and tasks with all project team members.
Candidates must be able to manage risk, you will be responsible for detecting and assessing potential risks, and implementing solutions should issues threaten to delay the deadlines or customer outcomes.
This role will be central to the deployment of solutions within the client and will include an advisory capacity to enable change within the organisation.
Key tasks include:
- Being the primary project contact for the customer, and providing them with unequalled levels of service
- Organising and running workshops and meetings where required (on-site and over web)
- Attending meetings as set up by the customer (on-site and over web)
- Coordinating internal subject-matter experts to attend customer meetings
- Communicating regularly with external and internal stakeholders
- Preparing key project documentation deliverables and weekly reports
- Conducting initial research into project-related issues, delegating work as required and keeping the customer updated
- Working collaboratively with internal teams so that they understand needs, tasks and priorities
- Ensuring Benchmark Estimating delivers on the customer’s expectations and meets contractual obligations
- Using established, internal project management tools, monitor the project progress to ensure it runs on time and under budget, and
- Regular reporting of project status to the executive management team.
All Candidates, must be eligible to live and work in the UK, the role has potential for further professional and career development.
To be considered for this exciting role, please do the following:
- Project Management Tools
- Project Plans