This role would suit a candidate who comes from a Project Officer, Project Manager, Project Scheduler, PMO or Project Engineer background ideally with some experience of working within the Defence or Aerospace industry. Primavera (P6) experience is required.
Contract Duration: 6 Months (initially and then ongoing thereafter)
Hourly Rate: The Company is offering excellent rates
Security Information: Please Note you must be eligible for SC Security Clearance (unfortunately due to security restrictions for this role, the candidate will need to be a British National with no dual nationality and must have resided in the UK for at least 4 of the past 5 years).
Project Officer Job Description:
This role will require you to work with the Manufacturing project teams in delivering missiles and test equipment throughout their product life-cycles and in accordance with established project control methodologies. The role of Project Officer provides support to a range of deliverables across multiple Manufacturing task areas and can provide a stepping stone for further progress within a project management environment. The Project Officer support the Heads of Manufacturing and Production Project Managers across multiple projects and sites as required, providing delivery of the following:
* Maintenance and regular reporting of project Key Performance Indicators.
* Act as an interface within Manufacturing to help ensure programme delivery, quality and cost.
* Provide, understand and present information at internal reviews and meetings.
* Assist the team with Risk and Opportunity management.
* Assist in the compilation of Manufacturing estimates and Cost at Completions.
* Assist in the compilation and analysis of workload forecast.
* Compilation and maintenance of project programmes and schedules.
* Maintain and improve the interface with internal customers and external departments.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications):
* Enthusiastic, pro-active and tenacious individual who can prioritise as well as manage day-to-day tactical decisions.
* A clear, strong and effective communicator.
* Numerate and confident with basic mathematics
* Knowledgeable and experienced in the basic application of Project Management skills at an assistant level.
* Computer literacy - basic but proven skills required in MS Word, spread sheets, presentations and planning tools. Experience with SAP materials management system and Primavera 6 planning tool is preferred but not essential.
* Local, job specific training will be provided as appropriate.
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- project manager
- project officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'