RAPIDLY GROWING Harrogate company is seeking a Project Officer to join their busy team based on the outskirts of Harrogate.
• Taking requests and orders from general public, MP’s and council
• Tracking and logging requests using internal systems
• Researching, analysing and reporting on orders and projects to present to hiring manager
• Collating information gathered and arguing for or against a request to be actioned
• Ensuring orders and requests are in line with company criteria
• Keeping clients/communities up to date with order/request progress
• Dealing with both internal and external stakeholders providing a first class level of both written and verbal communication
• Speaking with external parties providing information and updates
You will have strong communication, organisational and IT skills. Ideally you will have a some experience of working with public sector and/or projects.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY! Email your CV today!
- Public Sector
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'