An exciting opportunity to join our newly formed PMO function in a role that will be both varied and challenging with excellent personal and career development opportunities. This is a new role in our organisation and would be ideal for an individual who has excellent communication and organisation skills has a keen interest in technology and is driven to progress their career.
The overall goal of the Project Officer is to facilitate the smooth, efficient and successful delivery of client projects whilst maintaining reports/administration and supporting all the delivery team with all project related activities.
Based in the buzzing City of London, City Dynamics is a well-established and reputable Microsoft Gold Partner for Business solutions. We are an innovative and forward-thinking provider of IT consultancy, implementation, training and support for Microsoft Dynamics 365/CRM and Dynamics GP. Our team are driven by our core values: Act with Integrity, Put the client first and Make a difference which makes City Dynamics a desirable partner to our customers.
The Project Officer role involves:
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to shape and improve all project-support activities
- Liaising with key individuals and maintaining internal systems to forecast resource management
- Ensure business and project compliance by all the City Dynamics team across Delivery/Operations, HR, Sales and Marketing
- Monitor and track all projects generating regular progress reports
- Assisting with all project related activity which includes but not limited to:
o Project Monitoring and controls
o Resource utilisation reports
o Project governance
People who excel as a Project Officer have:
- Experience in a Project Administration, support or PMO related role
- Excellent organisational and communication skills are essential
- Growth mentality and keen to progress career and take on additional responsibilities
- A pragmatic approach with a drive to achieve
- Attention to detail, understanding of quality and standards
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite (including SharePointetc.)
- Ability to calm under pressure and keep a positive attitude
- Able to build meaningful relationships
What we will offer you
- An empowering role with a direct influence on project delivery success
- Collaboration and innovation drive our talented team, with each individual recognised for their differences and talent. Our diversity and commitment mean that we are well placed to provide you with the tools you need to continually progress your career.
- A varied and challenging role, no one day is the same.
- You can see the impact your work makes to the team and our clients.
- An Excellent benefits package that includes: Personal Pension Plan, Medicash Health Plan and Vitality Health Insurance.
- Resource Management
- Project Support
- Project Work