One of our prestigious clients are in the process of recruiting for a Project Officer to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, monitoring, and analysing the Integrated Master Schedule and internal/external reporting of schedule performance.
Key Duties will include:
- Support the Programme Manager in creation of Target Master Plans
- Define, control, progress, update and monthly release of the Programme Milestone Plan
- Ensure a consistent integration between Control Account Plans, Milestone Plan and Subcontract Plans
- Definition, control and monthly release of Integrated Master Schedule
- Support bid and tendering processes, including gathering and compiling data to facilitate the effective development of bids
- Control changes to programme Scope, Schedule and Cost using appropriate baseline control procedures
- Tracking identified risks, identifying new risks, executing response plans, and evaluating their effectiveness
- Undertake Risk analysis based on current performance data, identify any conflicts or risks to the appropriate Task owners and prepare corrective action options for review and adoption by the Task owner
- Review of Quantitative Risk Analysis of the evolving programme to amend/adjust the deterministic schedules
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to undertake ordered and logical thinking whilst problem solving through root cause analysis
- A strong team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Risk management experience would be highly desirable
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.