Science Solutions - Project Officer - Pharmaceuticals - South Wales - £25k
Successful applicant's will be responsible for supporting the Project Management team and Key Internal Stakeholders with the delivery of on time, in full project milestones.
- To liaise directly with the PM group and support with necessary project tasks.
- Responsible for data collation relevant to project task.
- Responsible for carrying out the tasks associated with a "deviation champion", representing the project management group in correct and thorough deviation investigations.
- To maintain the PM board with up to date information.
- Responsible for generation of specifications working in conjunction with PM's to support introduction of new materials and components into PM group
- Support timely approval of specifications to ensure ready to execute milestones are met.
- To support in generation of relevant project documentation as and when requested.
- To liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure project related tasks remain on track and are completed on time in full
- To support where appropriate client TC input and outputs and/or client on site meetings
- To comply with all Company Policies and Management instructions relating to internal and external Health & Safety, Environmental Standards and Operational requirements as required.
- To undertake such tasks, and to manage specific projects as and when required, to meet the department and business needs and within the scope of the job-holder's capabilities and responsibilities.
- Excellent time management
- Ability to influence other for task delivery
- Ability to speak confidently in front of an audience
- Interest in pursuing a career in PM
- Degree in a related field
- Pharmaceutical experience
There are several vacancies for this position and interviews are imminent - please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job