Project Officer Corporate Asset Management
~ Project Officer (Corporate Asset Management) ~
Spencer Clarke Group are working in partnership with Bolton Council to appoint a Project Officer (Corporate Asset Management) to their team.
3 Month agency contract with a view to being extended on an ongoing basis.
Location – Bolton, BL2 2JW.
Hours – Full Time Position. (37 Hours Per Week)
Rate of Pay - £18+ per hour – Higher rates can be negotiated depending on experience.
*** Strong experience of complex contract management in service delivery, particularly in Private Finance Initiative (PFI) Facilities Management Contracts ***
- Full working knowledge of operational PFI contracts and the skill in understanding and applying complex contractual terms and responsibilities, and interpreting them to ensure they are effectively complied.
- Strong communicator, able to deal with different audiences, balancing good diplomatic and clarity skills, with the ability to be firm in dealing with complex situations.
- A high level of English communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiating skills.
- Experience in following policies and procedures and using them to achieve agreed objectives.
- Eligibility to work in the UK. (Passport, etc.)
- Reference contact details covering your last Three years of employment. (Names, Numbers and Email Addresses)
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- As a First Tier Supplier across many local authorities nationwide, you will have access to jobs earlier than other agencies.
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers
If you are interested in this role and would like to apply, please send a copy of your most recent CV to and contact Dane on as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'