Project Office Manager
A fantastic Project Management Officer role has become available in the City Centre of Glasgow. This is a brilliant opportunity to get your foot in the door of a really credible company, this role is for 6 months at the moment but could go on longer for the right person.
The purpose of this role is to contribute to the performance by managing a team to effectively monitor all reporting, risk management and budgets.
* Support Senior Manager and leadership team with key projects
* Manage team to deliver against their objectives, supporting their personal development whilst balancing resources to meet conflicting priorities
* Ensure the right controls are in place to mitigate risks within the scheme
* Accountable for key stakeholder email management
* Support manager to analyse key ad hoc management information as needed
* Engage with key stakeholders
Please apply below if you have previous PMO experience and if you are interested in this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job