At Gleeds we’re Shaping the Future of the built environment with independent thinking and lasting relationships.
We achieve this because;
- We’re committed to our People and our Clients
- We’re creative and realistic
- We combine professionalism with personality
To continue this story, Gleeds Management Services Ltd has exciting new opportunities to join our team of Project Managers based in Nottingham at our Apex Business Park office.
These are challenging roles. You will be shaping the full range of pre- and post-contract project management services for a range of clients across a wide variety of sectors that may include commercial; residential, industrial, education, local authority, and retail.
The right candidates will be;
Responsibilities will include:
- Overall management of projects from inception to completion - feasibility, planning, design, construction and post construction phases.
- Planning, programming and monitoring progress of the projects
- Preparation and presentation of technical and progress reports.
- Managing / liaising with stakeholders / consultants and contractors
- Appraisal of contractors’ work
- Communication and meetings with clients and key stakeholders
- Working as a part of the wider Gleeds team
Qualifications and Experience
Applicants should be degree qualified - ideally this should be a construction related degree; and be a full member of a professional organisation such as RICS, CIOB, APM, or ICE
You will have in depth knowledge and demonstrable experience of managing projects from feasibility stages through planning to delivery.
You will have a proven track record working within a consultancy, developer or client environment, and have been actively involved in the project management of £multi-million projects in the UK, and have excellent management and communication skills.
Gleeds is an Equal Opportunities Employer and Gleeds is an Investor in People
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job