I'm looking for an experienced Project Manager to join my client on a small rail civils maintanence scheme. You will be working across South London to the South coast and West London to Bristol.
At least a years work across the framework
- Attractive rates
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out site visits to ensure that the construction is completed in a safe manner
- Checking on site with the contractor that materials delivered to site are compliant with the approved material
- Manage method statements, inspection and test plans and ensure that all test sheets are completed and recorded
- Attend regular design meetings, quality meetings and interface meetings with the client
- Degree Qualified (Heavily advantageous)
- Previous experience within the rail/civils environment
- Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined management team
Please do not apply if you do not fit the above requirements.
For more information submit your cv or call Zach Stevens at Randstad CPE London on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'