Salary up to £40k + uncapped bonus
Office in Selby (remote working available)
We are seeking a Project mANAGER to join our client, one of the most successful providers of online learning solutions in the UK.
The role will take ownership for managing a diverse range of software projects and technical solutions ensuring projects are delivered to scope, budget and ontime
So, what are you able to do?
* Plan, document and execute all phases of the project lifecycle, including scope management, requirements management, work breakdown schedule and timeline management, priority and dependency management, and the assignment of roles and responsibilities
* Develop, implement and track project performance goals communicating progress against deliverables
* Coordinate and monitor activities related to requirements gathering, design, development, testing and deployment of software
* Work with the team and with our clients to ensure that cross-project dependencies are managed
* Ensure timely use of project and technology tools to help drive accountability. Ensure project resources and budgets are tracked and kept up to date
* Develop and distribute timely status reporting with key metrics to appropriate stakeholders
* Coordinate and partner with diverse internal stakeholder groups
3+ years project management experience
Expert knowledge of project development life cycles, including the ability to coordinate and prioritise multiple projects
Have an IT technical background in software development or systems engineering
Experience working with agile delivery methods
Experience of project management toolsets, e.g. MS Project, JIRA etc.
Experience working with a cross-functional software development team
Experience working with matrixed/shared teams
If this could be you, and you would like to find out more. Then contact Will on
- PM Agile
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'