Our client is looking for a highly motivated and dynamic Project Manager that will work with new and existing external customers, the Project Managers of the Programme Office, Sales Team and IT Department to extend its market leading product proposition.
Reporting directly to the Head of Programme Office, the Project Manager is accountable for the implementation and delivery of assigned projects to the Company’s internal and external clients. The Project Manager will work as a member of the Programme Office team to ensure key deliverables are met. Responsible for your individual performance targets and working with the various internal and external clients to deliver a Product Roadmap, you will have a direct impact on the Company’s revenue through evolving requirements.
Key performance targets will be:
- Accountable for delivery of assigned projects to time, budget and quality, subject to change control.
- Support the team members in all aspects of project analysis and implementation against the online/mobile roadmap for the company
- Support Business Analysts in eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to drive and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Project Plans, Gantt charts, change management lifecycle documents.
- Utilise your experience in using enterprise-wide project methodologies.
- Identify, track and resolve Risks, Issues and Actions for assigned projects.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously, working to agreed project priorities.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans and commitments, leading by example to encourage commitment from the wider team to deliver to challenging timescales.
- Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyse trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
- Be the liaison between the business units (Internal and External clients), technology teams and support teams, taking responsibility as the primary point of contact for assigned external clients for any project related work/service requests and to manage customers’ expectation towards feasible project delivery
- Coach Business Analysts and provide feedback to Head of Programme Office on the performance of the Business Analysts against their goals.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the Company’s online payment solutions, technologies and services.
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant roles as a project manager assistant or project manager of internal projects, preferably within the electronic payment processing industry.
- Experience of working within small project teams (< 12) on international projects with remote business users.
- Working experience with project templates (Microsoft Project) and process management tool, project charters.
- Must have solid Interpersonal skills /communication (written and verbal) skills to C Level.
- Are knowledgeable about various sales channels, methodologies, and pricing practices specific to the payment processing space and can demonstrate diversity.
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- PRINCE 2, Agile experience preferential
- Project Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Electronic Payments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'