Here at SC Johnson Professional, we have an opportunity for a Project Manager to join our team based in Denby. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basisin return for a highly competitive salary.
SC Johnson Professional is a leading manufacturer of industrial and commercial cleaning and skincare products. Our purpose is to invent new products and solutions that create efficiencies, reduce inventories, simplify training, and create a positive cleaning experience for users of our products and the spaces in which our products are used.
The Project Manager will deliver multiple European Operations Projects form Brief through to Launch, to help deliver against our key business objectives, which will include annual cost saving target delivery, regulatory compliance and quality standards. The role will also be responsible for the development of project management best practice and integration with other key project teams and processes, which will include Engineering, R&D and the Little Eaton Plant.
Key responsibilities of our Project Manager:
- Managing multiple projects as required in accordance with the European Operations Project Management Process to deliver against our business objectives, which includes, H&S, Quality, Cost Savings, etc
- Playing a key role in the European EPD Process, including being a member of the European Operations EPD Implementation Team
- Establishing Project Plans to manage timing and accountability [RASCI], and to maintain the plan and the communication of this with appropriate stakeholders to ensure Project status is constantly visible
- Representing European Operations on New Product Development (NPD) Projects through the ldeation, Feasibility, Development, Commercialisation and Launch Phases
- Generating and maintaining Project Risk & lmpact Assessments and Cost Trackers
- Reporting periodically on Project status and by exception as required by the business
- Actively seeking out new Project ldeas and assessing such ideas through the EPD Process, ensuring that the Cost Savings Pipeline is populated with new ideas for immediate or future progression
- Actively seeking out ways of improving the European Operations Project Management Process and promoting the delivery of such improvements to strive to deliver Project Management Best Practice
- Deputising for the European EPD & Change Project Manager in the maintenance and issue of the Monthly Cost Savings Tracker
- Coordinating the allocation of projects between your own role and the Project Manager to ensure that focus is maintained on the top priority projects, but also that lower priority projects are worked on as time allows
What we’re looking for in our Project Manager:
- A good level of IT capability including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good numerical ability
- Experience of end to end Project Management and management of cross-functional Project Teams
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of prioritisation management and alignment to meet current business needs
- Experience of following Project Management processes, including Project Brief, Phase Gateway Reviews, Risk & Impact Assessments and Cost Trackers
- Experience of generating and maintaining documented Project Plans (Gantt Charts)
- Experience of working within a product manufacturing industry
What we can offer our Project Manager:
- Large and expanding fast-paced global business
- Committed to implementing best practice in all areas
- Focus on innovation and continuous improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus a Production Incentive Scheme paid from the start
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) rising to 36 days with length of service
- Contributory pension scheme
If you feel you have what it takes to become our Project Manager, then please click ‘apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'