An ISO27001 multi-award winning growing company that specialises in providing best in class IT services to the Finance Sector in the UK and globally has an exciting new opening for a Project Manager.
Salary: £60k + • 31 days annual leave• Shift and onsite incentives • Overtime income • Private Health Insurance • Cinema Tickets • Gym Membership • Social Events • Training • Cycle 2 work scheme • Pension • Access to discounted Hardware and Software
Location: Home based / London / Hemel Hempstead
For this role we are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of multiple client projects. We are looking for someone with previous experience in an IT Solution.
Provider or MSP environment, have in-depth knowledge and the hunger to learn and continually progress yourself.
The successful candidate must have a strong, proven, track record of delivering multiple concurrent projects in a fast-moving client led environment on-time and to budget.
A strong communicator with the ability to challenge.
Candidates will also display commercial acumen that enables them to identify and convert revenue opportunities.
What you will need to succeed
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
• Responsible for the planning, initiation, execution, monitoring, control, and closure of a project
• Manages and controls the Project Budget to ensure completion within agreed cost and time parameters
• Identifies, assesses, and manages Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) through to project completion
• Manages the project in accordance with Project Methodology ensuring a seamless handover to Service Desk
• Identify and schedule internal/external resources to deliver the project, manage those resources within a matrix structure
• Manage relationships, deliverables, and project resources from third party suppliers
• APM, PMP or PRINCE 2 practitioner or hold an equivalent professional accreditation is desirable
• Demonstrable experience of working within a fast-paced client focussed delivery environment
• Experience of managing multiple concurrent projects
• Demonstrable experience of full project life cycle management following a structured approach
• Experience of 3rd party supplier management
• Preferably experienced in Microsoft technology project delivery
• Preferably 3 years prior experience in a client facing Project Management role
• Lives the values of Honesty, Expertise, Approachable, Results and Teamwork
• Strong and consistent leadership
• Superlative verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to adapt style to relevant
• Strong organisation skills and effective time management skills
• Able to resolve conflicts and build a supportive environment within the project team
• Able to lead internal and external stakeholder groups and influence to achieve win-win outcomes
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and calm demeanour when under high pressure
• High degree of diligence and professionalism and meticulous attention to detail
• Personable, with an ability to quickly build rapport and trust
Interested and feel you have the project management skills askills and experience required, please apply now!
- Project Management
- APMP Qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'