Job Summary/Key Tasks
Working within the National Counter Terrorism Policing Headquarters (NCTPHQ), the Project Manager will be responsible for providing support to the Senior Project Manager and Programme Manager for the successful delivery of specific projects and work packages within the national and/or London Counter Terrorism, Domestic Extremism and Protective Security (CT/DE & PS) change portfolio. The Project Manager will be directly accountable to and line managed by a Senior Project Manager, and work flexibly across the change portfolio, deployed on specific change project(s) as requested.
The Project Manager may also be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of specific project work packages as directed by the Senior Project Manager and/or Programme Manager.
- Experience of working within a project and programme management environment.
- Knowledge of or direct experience in applying programme and project management approaches such as MSP and PRINCE2.
- Experience of working on large change projects – such as changes to ways of working, capability service delivery – i.e. op model around people, processes, structure, estate
- Experience of establishing and implementing reporting and change control mechanisms in a project and/or programme or business environment.
- Previous experience of working in (local) government, a security agency or policing is desirable.
- PRINCE2: Practitioner (or recognised industry equivalent qualification).
- Minimum SC Clearance.
- Candidates must be prepared to go through and successfully obtain additional security clearance, known as STRAP, if required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'