We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join a leading consultancy based in Birmingham. This role has arisen due to ongoing success and expansion of the company; they have an excellent name as one of the leading firms of consulting engineers in the UK. The company provides a multi-disciplinary consultancy service on a range of strategic development and infrastructure projects across the UK some of which are challenging and large scale projects.
The Project Manager should be degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline and have at least 10 years' experience working on highway schemes to adoptable standards and residential schemes up to 3,000 units.
If successful the Project Manager will be working on a range of highway / residential schemes and liaising with clients, this role offers the opportunity to mentor junior/graduate staff within the company. The Project Manager will need to have a full understanding project programming activities and be able to chair monthly meetings and write reports
Project Manager Position Overview
- Monitoring daily contractor activities
- An excellent knowledge of Project programming activities. (MPP)
- Issue and prepare reports to clients
- Take lead on monthly meetings
- There will be a strong emphasis on inspecting the works from a H&S role and providing input where necessary to the CDMC including preparing and administering site traffic management plans.
Project Manager Position Requirements
- Experience of overseeing highways, in-situ concrete structures services and drainage works to adoptable standards.
- Familiarity with ICE and ICC Contract documents would be an advantage.
- Must be able to read and understand construction drawings effectively.
- Communicate effectively with the contractor, local authority, utility companies and the public when required. Engaging with the local community.
- Liaising with approving bodies with a view to the adoption of the works.
Project Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary: DOE
- Package to be discussed at interview stage.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'