Seeking an individual with project management expertise and experience of Payroll or HR software implementations to project manage small to medium sized projects in a global team. Use your existing client relationship management and project management skills and develop them further in this exciting and varied role in a busy team. Flexibility needed to multi task as you would be picking up and running with the management of many workstreams or smaller projects for different UK and international sites, communicating with internal implementation resources and liaising with in-country payroll partners across EMEA.
This is a leading provider of innovative cloud based HCM solutions. Based anywhere in the UK, or in Germany, primarily remote working with some travel. Fantastic company, fast growing in the UK, internationally successful, with an exceptional company culture. Salary dependent on experience with a guide of £40k to £55k plus 10% bonus and good bens.
In this role you will:
- work for a leading global provider of HR, Payroll and related solutions, that is building a successful UK team and offering exceptional career opportunities in a great company culture
- project manage projects, workstreams or sub-projects within the implementations of HCM solutions for clients that have a UK Head Office and international operations
- focus on projects that include multi country payroll implementations
- collaborate with project managers, payroll partners and clients
- plan, track and oversee the work of implementation consultants in your own company and partner companies, who analyse client requirements, specify the client specific configuration of the software, configure and test payroll software hands-on and manage parallel runs
You must have:
- experience of managing Payroll or HR software implementations either as senior consultant , project co-ordinator or Project Manager
- experience of delivering to external clients of a software business or consultancy
- strong client skills, good client management, driving high standards of customer satisfaction
- familiarity with project management methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile or Prince 2, and willing to adapt to the company's hybrid process
- a desire to join a successful fast growing company where you will continue to learn and develop.
Please send an application to put forward your suitability and to find out more.
- Project Management
- HR Software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'