An award-winning IT Agency is recruiting for a Project Manager to coordinate a portfolio of projects with varying lead times ranging from one-off developments to large ongoing projects.
£20,000 - £25,000 + Performance Bonus + Pension + Company Benefits
The Project Manager will take lead on the projects right from the start, managing the entire process and will complete to the highest of standards keeping the client updated throughout and resolving any issues that may halt the process of the project.
- Writing project proposals and quotes; liaising with technical departments to provide the correct solutions.
- Managing communication and stakeholder relationships.
- Being involved in the process from Concept through to - Functional Specification, Build, Testing and Go Live.
- Proven track record in Project Management/ Project Administration.
- Experience of PRINCE2 would be beneficial.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Decision making and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines and required quality standards.
This role is Monday to Friday, 40 hours pw and located in Wymondham.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Quote Preparation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'