Project Manager / IT Project Manager / Agile Project Manager
North West Region
(Field Based, up to Fulltime on Client Site - Tier Dependant)
Upto £50,000 per annum DoE
Profit Share Bonus Scheme
24 Days Annual Leave + 8 Bank Holidays + 2 Company Event Days (if eligible)
Must have: Access to own Vehicle, Agile Experience
Project Management as a Service is a solution for planning, managing and deploying the right people skills, at the right time, on the right projects.
Stoneseed's multi award winning business provides access to a wide portfolio of project skills, made available against your demand schedule. From a single Project Manager for a few days, right through to a large team of fully utilised project professionals Stoneseed provide a range of project resources from PMs, to BAs and Virtual PMO.
In the last 12 months we have delivered a wide variety of projects (below), we believe that good Project Managers, with the right SMEs and autonomy can project manage any project; -
Stoneseed Project Managers are change agents - they own goals, use their expertise to inspire, and generate a sense of shared purpose within the project teams of client businesses.
A Project Manager that can cultivate the people skills needed to develop trust and communication among all of a project's stakeholders: its sponsors and the project team members.
Our Project Managers have a broad and flexible toolkit of techniques, knowing that no "one size" can fit all the variety of projects.
You will enjoy the adrenaline of new challenges, the responsibility of driving business results and are comfortable with change and complexity in dynamic environments, and can shift readily between the "big picture" and the small-but-crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each.
THE PROJECTS WE'VE DELIVERED
Agile - Software - SDLC - Application - O365 - Virtual Reality - Cloud Migration - Revenue Optimisation - Digital & Web - Customer Journey, UX - HR systems - Payroll - Treasury - Finance- Security - Cyber - GDPR - PCI - ERP - Microsoft Project - CRM - BI - MI - Leaner Management Systems & e-Learning - SharePoint - Microsoft Stack - Click & Collect - Warehouse Management Systems - Business Change - Re-branding - CAD - Trade - POS
THE INDUSTRIES WE COVER
Automotive - Formula 1 - Leisure & Tourism - NHS - Real Estate - FTSE 100 - Construction- Rail - Banking & Insurance - Housing - FMCG - Universities - Healthcare - Pharma - MSP - Auditors - Accountancy - Engineering - Manufacturing - Not for Profit - Government & G-Cloud - Legal - Software Development - Telecomms - Retail - Energy
ESSENTIALS FOR THE ROLE OF IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Both Agile and Waterfall experience.
- Proven track record of project planning; producing the project plan or sprint planning
- Exceptionally results driven and self-motivated individual as this is an autonomous and demanding role
- Managing and working with project resources to delivery projects
- Building key client relationships and managing stakeholders
- Benefits tracking to ensure the benefits are realised and the project is successful
- Change management through-out the project life-cycle for all changes and daily scrums if appropriate
- Financial management, of all related project expenditure, hardware, software, capital and op-ex
- In addition, the following would be an advantage (Desirables);
- Agile qualification; Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Agile Practitioner
- Experience of Jira, HP-ALM, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- 24 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Hols
- 2 Company Event Days (if eligible)
- Personal Company Pension Plan
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- On-site Parking at (HQ)
- Mileage Paid at 0.17p (additional tax relief upto 45p)
- Access to the Training Academy
- Immediate Access to Sodexo Benefit Scheme with thousands of savings on;
- Retail, Food, Travel, Leisure.
- FLEXIBLE POINTS BASED (1 - 5 Years service)
- Additional Holiday (Capped 4 Days)
- Additional 1% ERs Pension Contribution
- Healthshield inc. Children
- Qualifications and Training
- 5 years' Service an Additional 50 pts
- 60 Seconds to Apply
- Skype Interview
- Face to Face Interview (Dependant on CV19)
This role is exclusive to Access Talent. Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'