Project: Various projects which include improving energy efficiency using green energy, generating and storing green energy and reducing embodied carbon in construction.
This is an opportunity for a project manager to join an exciting net-zero carbon programme of works to the government estate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing of outline and development briefs.
- Preparing and delivering the reports including feasibility and project progress reports.
- Preparing the project execution plan (PEP) and project initiation document (PID).
- Developing, assessing, interpreting and on-going management of programmes.
- Preparing risk registers and management of the mitigation/management strategy.
- Coordinating the procurement of consultant, contractors and equipment services.
- Managing of the design process and monitoring against project teams deliverables.
- Managing the change control processes.
- Monitoring and reporting on budgets, cash flow and profitability.
- Constructing and projecting close-out including client sign off and facilitating lessons learnt workshops.
- Providing line management of assistant managers, graduates and apprentices.
You are a professionally qualified consultant. You are familiar with governance processes. You know two-stage contracting with NEC and/or partnering forms of contract. You have experience in stakeholder mapping exercises and risk management processes.
You are digitally savvy and a proficient user of MS Project, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have experience in delivering public sector projects, preferably MEP related within a construction or consultancy background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Rewards and recognition
With Mace, you will deepen your knowledge and skills, work with inspiring colleagues, influential clients and get to see the world.
We invest in our people and provide a strong benefits package including private medical insurance allowance and health and wellbeing commitment that includes 2 volunteer days a year.
Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and Asia Pacific.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety first - going home safe and well, Client focus - deliver on our promise, Create opportunity - for our people to excel, Integrity - always doing the right thing. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
"Mace is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people to excel."
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'