Position: Project Manager
Salary: £50,000 to £70,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active - a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven Project Manager you will be responsible for project delivery within the Technology function. The Technology function is responsible for the continued development of my clients products.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Utilise the necessary project management tool(s) and processes to enable easy collaboration and communication between project stakeholders
- Analyse specific business and technology problems to ensure business needs and requirements are met
- Track and monitor progress of project activities and ensure key development milestones and deliverables are achieved
- Initiate, plan and deliver a variety of projects within agreed budgets
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
- A Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or very relevant experience.
- Recognised Project management Qualification (Prince2, Primavera etc…)
- Experience of working within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science Industry etc.
- Knowledge of GMP and Regulatory requirements for medical industry
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £50,000 to £70,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
- Medical Devices
- Project Management
- Project Managers
- Primavera P6
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'