Halo Recruitment are pleased to be working with our client within the construction (M&E) industry that are recruiting for multiple Project Managers to join their team at this busy time.
- Drive the project across the business
- Ensuring company and client expectations are met and exceeded
- Write weekly progression reports, reporting into the Construction Director
- Supporting Site Managers
- Take full responsibility for all staff on project
- Oversee staff career development and training
- Implement strategic project plans to exceed performance targets
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged
- Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements.
- Be able to drive between London and Southampton
- Mechanical & Engineering Construction Industry Experience
- Previously working on projects from £500k - £12M
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'