We're looking for someone to lead management and execution of key PMO processes in support of
the successful delivery the SSRA programme, working alongside the PMO Lead for Governance and
TPR is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those
running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location
in the heart of Brighton with a friendly and professional workforce.
- Focus on delivery management and 'light' assurance of work stream and Programme Performance.
- Driving proactive RAIDD activity to ensure timely and effective mitigation action.
- Tracking of Programme Finances in line delivery plan and resource changes.
- Identification of financial opportunities and risks
- Embedding contract management practices and facilitating Supplier Relation Management.
- Management of Programme level contract responsibilities collaboratively with Programme Manager and Programme Director
- Maintains key planning tools (POAP, L1 milestone tracker).
- Proven, robust PMO lead with substantial knowledge of supporting significant change within a large or complex business including systems development
- Knowledge of resourcing and budgets
- Knowledge of project planning and reporting
- Knowledge of maintaining RAIDD Logs
- Ability to determine and adhere to relevant governance approach for respective project /
- To illicit and collate key project / programme information from relevant personnel e.g;project Managers, Business Analysts etc,
- Ability to record and assimilate key information ensuring it is both accurate and timely
- To collate accurate project / programme resource plans highlighting any issues and mitigating actions
Accountable for the successful establishment and operation of the critical aspects of theSSRA PMO function.
- Pro-actively support the programme and project managers to develop and update project plans including allocation of resources to project plans as directed by the programme or project manager
- Maintain key project assets as directed by the Programme / Project Manager
- Support systems for the notification and communication of projects so that information about projects can be made available across TPR to the different stakeholder groups
- Maintain PMO project management information in order to facilitate project managers in implementing TPR's project management framework so that it is easier to apply best practice in project management and meet requirements for the PMO
- Provide expert assistance and guidance, analysis and advice on the delivery of the change and contribute to the business case through a structured change management approach and technique
12 month FTC
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'