Full Time, Permanent
£35,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Are you a passionate Project Manager? And looking for an exciting new role?
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently looking for a Project Manager to work with their very well-established client based in Cambridgeshire.
The successful candidate for this Project Manager role will have excellent knowledge of the architectural glazing sector, with specific experience of commercial glazing systems. You will be responsible for tendering and technical proposals as well as the following:
Principle Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Effective management of the client
- Management to ensure design meets the specification and budget
- Day to day management of assigned projects once a quotation has been won
- Setting up correct project management systems for filing, programming, client management etc.
- Meeting project budget allocation for materials, gross margin, net margin, manpower allocation or other agreed metrics
- Liaise with architectural and proposal manager and technical team to ensure that the project requirements are correctly understood at the handover stage.
- Responsibility for generating technical specifications for the project procurement and breaking down into supplier packages
- Ensure that supplier purchase orders are accurate and compliant. Relevant T&Cs are passed onto our suppliers to protect the business.
- Responsible for the operational H&S requirements of the project including site activities
- Generation supporting documentation for safe/effective project management e.g. RAMS, O&M manuals,
- Overall responsibility for project procurement, fabrication, delivery, installation, commissioning, handover, certification and warranties
Person Specification for the Project Manager:
- Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Experience in securing and managing multiple projects.
- Proactive approach to managing
- Related product experience in leading Aluminium glazing systems /commercial glazing expertise/Specialist building envelopes
- Confident, dynamic, active and enthusiastic personality
- Architectural/Technical/Electrical/mechanical background, preferably to degree level +
- You will probably be interested in architecture or green energy. You are aspirational and want to contribute to the strategic direction of the company.
This is a significant opportunity to join one of the most innovative companies in the sector. You will work with the leadership team to build out their specification and sales platform in the UK with Architects and contractors.
This is a full-time permanent Project Manager position, offering an annual salary of £35,000 - £45,000.
If this Project Manager position sounds like you please forward your interest to Simon at or call .
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'