Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Project Manager. The Ideal Project Manager should have experience in building surveying & social housing
You will be responsible for managing your own workload and holding a substantial influence within the Property Services Team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience and share your skills.
If you are an enthusiastic, conscientious person and are looking for a new opportunity then this could be the position for you.
- Held a position similar to project manager or building surveyor
- Experience within Social Housing
- MCIOB or equivalent qualification required
- 5 years experience within the sector
- Customer satisfaction focused
- Broad experience of working in an office environment
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong sense of judgement
- Good problem solving skills
Marks Consulting Partners are a privately-owned recruitment consultancy specialising in Property/Surveying across the United Kingdom. We work with clients UK wide and have a nationwide database of active, multi-discipline candidates ranging from Graduate to Senior Executive level.
- Building Surveying
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'