Are you a Project Manager that has experience of working within the health industry? Do you have a comprehensive understanding of risk management and forward planning? Would you like to be part of an organisation that values, recognises and celebrates staff members? If so, please read on!
My client, a national public sector health organisation, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to support with a 6-month project around risk management and forward planning.
The successful candidate will already have a thorough understanding of health service procedures and will be tasked with providing project management and support to the COVID-19 and risk management teams.
Role details and benefits:
- Salary £35,000 - £38,000 doe
- Some weekend and unsociable hours work required - rota basis
- Some remote working available
- On-site parking
- Supporting and facilitating progress against deliverables relating to management of the COVID-19 pandemic, Brexit, winter planning, flu and other risks etc
- Being a key member of the project management team
- Supporting effective communication and stakeholder management, both internally and externally
- Receive and respond to highly complex, sensitive and contentious queries through the COVID-19 inbox and telephone
- Work closely with the Clinical Manager regarding required actions and follow-up from daily teleconferences
- Share relevant information with the team to ensure the delivery of objectives
- Ensuring that relevant topics are raised in meetings and that progress against actions is captured
- Preparation of reports on project expenditure and provide oversight and monitoring of all aspects of budget
- Suggest and support implementation of service improvements
- Propose changes to current working practices and make recommendations to improve project delivery
- Responsible for the analysis, interpretation and translation of a range of complex information
- Responsible for the supervision of junior staff
Knowledge, training and experience required:
- Health Industry experience is essential
- Must have knowledge of risk i.e. COVID-19, Brexit, flu
- Knowledge of project principles, techniques and tools
- Experience of working in a fast-changing programme environment, where priorities are constantly changing
- Significant project management experience
- Ability to translate material for relevant audiences and ensure appropriate information is shared with relevant members of the working group
- Have a solution-focused approach to problem-solving and ability to recognise where escalation is required
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please apply today!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'