Project Manager - Leading Company - London
Our leading Facilities and Technical Engineering client is seeking a motivated and driven Project Manager to join the business on a long term contract. Working as part of the highly successful PMO set up, you will be responsible for generating and delivering a variety of Project Works on our customers sites across the UK.
This is a great opportunity not only if you are looking for great exposure also if you are looking for long term work opportunity with a leading company on exciting projects.
- Identify and generate project work opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance
- Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
- Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Monday - Friday
- 8:30am - 5pm
- £320 per day
- Office based in Canary Wharf but working remotely
The current environment is filled with enthusiastic and motivated individuals. If you are interested in joining their customer focused team you first must:
- Have previous experience within Facilities Management Project management
- Immediate to start or short notice
- Experience with CDM regs
- Project management methodology knowledge
- Be reliable and flexible; able to consider extra hours if needed
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Kay on or
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'