Working as part of a programme team to provide project management and business analysis expertise. You will be a flexible, self-motivated individual with experience of working on a number of concurrent projects.
- Co-ordination of internal/external meetings and workshops including chairing project meetings
- Preparation of material and reporting in accordance with agreed programme governance
- Maintaining/updating/ collating weekly project status reports and actions, issues and risk logs and contacting project team members appropriately
- Ongoing monitoring and management of the Programme Plan (once established)
- Maintaining and monitoring resource schedules, flagging up any issues/conflicts
- Submitting the risk/issues log for review
- Attending meetings/workshops producing minutes and chasing up actions when required
- Management of deliverables on the project shared drive i.e. version control; deliverables tracking etc.
- Covering general administrative duties
- Supporting the Programme Manager in day to day activities required to deliver the project
- Responsible for documenting and mapping AS IS operational processes including interviewing operatives, managers, conducting workshops and gaining process approvals
- Responsible for documenting and mapping TO BE operational processes including interviewing operatives, managers, conducting workshops and gaining approvals for the new enduring processes
- Responsible for ensuring that Business Requirements are fully developed and documented
- Ensure that the business requirements are analysed fully, with appropriate engagement from the business teams including the review of current processes and data sources
- Co-ordinate the definition and documentation of Acceptance Criteria for the acceptance of the solution prior to go live
- Ensure that a full impact assessment is carried out with the delivery teams within agreed timescales
- Act as an interface between the business and delivery teams
- Act as the central control point for business analysis activities including working with client and third party supplier business analysts and technical teams, as appropriate
- Track requirements through the delivery phase and ensure compliance
- Provide assistance and support for the definition of the operational processes and procedures
- Assist the business to produce workarounds where requirements cannot be met fully
- Responsible for ensuring that the User Acceptance Test Data is defined and agreed
- Support the User Acceptance Testing activity and act as the main interface between the business and technical teams
- Production and management of key project documents e.g. PID, AIRs etc.
- Creation and management of the Project Plan
- Maintenance of the Resource Schedule
- Preparation and publication of Weekly Progress Reports
- Process mapping
- Business Requirements
- Gap Analysis between the Business Requirements and Solution Design
- Documented Acceptance Criteria with input from all impacted business areas
- User Acceptance Test data definition and support
- Project Management
- Team Management
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'