Salary: £19-£28k depending on experience
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Full time/ Part time Permanent
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit an experienced Account Manager to grow sales by developing working relationships with new and existing customers.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- You will manage all aspects of multiple client projects simultaneously - from initiation through to handover to the Support Team.
- You will manage product development projects, working closely and effectively with all teams across the business, including Sales and Marketing, Finance, Business Analysts, Developers and the Support Teams.
- You will use either Agile or Waterfall project delivery methodologies as appropriate.
- You will be experienced in scheduling resources across multiple projects.
- You will work closely with Developers, Technical Leads and QA to ensure the quality of all project deliverables, and lead project reviews to ensure continuous improvement.
- You'll develop long-term, effective relationships with clients, delivering first class service.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You have a minimum of 3 years project management experience
- You have proven experience of delivering complex projects, and of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a proven track record of working effectively
- You have a good understanding and experience of risk management
- You have a good working knowledge of MS Office, especially Project and Excel.
- You may have a professionally recognised Project Management qualification, such as PRINCE2.
- Ideally you have experience of delivering projects
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Account Manager, Sales, B2B, B2C, Sales Account Manager, Account Manager, New Business Account Manager, New Business Development, Business Development, Marketing, Business Development Manager, Project Manager, Project Management, Design Project Manager, Design Project Management, Creative Project Manager, Kitchen Design Project Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'