Permanent job opportunity
Flexible Working Hours (core hours system 9.30am-3.30pm Mon-Thurs & 9.30am-2.30pm Friday)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Based in Southampton
Our client is a leading design and manufacturing business who specialise in bespoke equipment for the pharmaceutical industry. I am looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the projects team, someone who is capable of leading a variety of projects at one particular time, projects varying in size and value (typically anywhere from 6-18 months).
- Working with the sales team, customers and suppliers in order to define client requirements
- Leading projects that vary in size and value, managing internal departments that include design and manufacturing
- Develop and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders to get buy in and resolve internal project issues
- Preparing cost estimates and outlining specifications for project related activity for later quotations.
Essential Skills/ Qualities
- Previous experience in a project management role
- Background within a technical, manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry sector
- Effective leadership, management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skill
- Must be prepared to travel to customer sites (internationally) around 15-20% of the time
- Good working knowledge or Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
- PM qualifications (Prince2, APM)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'