Location: East Croydon
Department: Special Projects Team
Hours: 40 hours per week
Start Date: Immediate
Green Network Energy is a new independent energy and gas supplier in the UK for domestic and business customer.
The company is part of an Italian Group Green Network Spa based in Rome since 2003. Today is a top 10 Independent energy company in Europe with annual revenues of over €2billion.
As a company with big ambitions to grow, we are looking to recruit new talent to be part of our journey.
You will be an experienced IT project manager responsible for managing multiple projects to support the delivery of the company’s IT strategy.
This is a fast-paced environment and is a very hands-on role.
- Delivery of multiple projects within the Company both with an IT, Customer Experience and Operations
- Managing Project Teams and completing within time, scope and budget.
- Working as part of a Team and autonomously to deliver Projects and liaising with all levels within the company and many third parties.
- Working closely with the Project Sponsors to understand the governance and high-level business requirements for the project, developing effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the projects.
- Defining the deliverables, resource requirements and work plan for the project, and managing the analysis, development and delivery phases.
- Responsible for delegating and assigning tasks to members of the project team and setting deadlines in which they should be delivered.
- Responsible for managing risks and issues for the project.
- Providing Project Updates both verbally and in writing to different levels within the Company.
- Creating and setting up all Project Documentation required to govern the Projects and keeping them up to date.
- May be required to project manage and take ownership for the delivery of some/all workstreams within the Project too.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Good understanding of the cloud architecture and client-server architecture
- Experience in system integration projects
- Good understanding of RDBMS technologies
- Professional, resilient, tenacious in the event of change.
- Experience working within a waterfall and an agile environment and working as part of a team to delivering complex projects and business change programmes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to maintain relationships at all levels within the business and with third parties.
- Excellent organisation skills to coordinate all parties to deliver projects.
- Good at managing challenges and conflicts that can be experienced when managing projects.
- Good at negotiating in order to manage expectations.
- Ability to use your initiative and make decisions under pressure.
- Able to think of the bigger picture when faced with challenges and identify possible solutions.
- Can do attitude with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Educated to degree level with PRINCE2 or experience in other project methodologies with proven experience in this role.
- Previous experience of Project Managing in the Domestic & Commercial Energy Market is desired.
- The ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- The ability to facilitate workshops and chair meetings efficiently.
- Knowledge of MS Project, Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Jira or similar project management tools is required.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Service Cloud, Community, Sales Cloud, Knowledgebase, Chatbot, Next Best Actions and Marketing Cloud) is required.
- Any UI / UX experience or experience of project managing online accounts or mobile apps is of benefit.
- Proven SCRUM Master experience working with a Remote Team.
- Competitive Salary
- Complementary hot drinks (coffee machines everywhere!)
- Game Area (table tennis and foosball table)
- Employee Preferred Tariff if you become our Customer (discounted gas and electricity bills)
- Discounts for gym
- Employee Cash Plan
GNE is a diverse and inclusive employer. We celebrate diversity. We are committed to build a team that reflects a wide variety of skills, background and cultures. No applicant will be treated less favourably on the grounds of their sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, nationality or ethnic origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, age, religion or belief. Applicants may be subject to a basic Disclosure and Barring Service check and at least two independent references
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'