Project Manager / Solutions Consultant – Job Opportunity
I am working with an internationally operating business with a well-established client base who are currently going through some large-scale periods of growth and are seeking to add a Project Manager / Solutions Consultant to their existing team.
The client is looking for someone to provide assistance and support to aid the successful delivery of all project implementation tasks as defined throughout the project plan and scope.
To ensure safety to all involved during this process interviews are likely to be via telephone call initially and then a video call afterwards, with remote working taking place currently due to Covid-19.
Location – North Wales
Salary - £30,000 to £35,000
Availability – ASAP / Notice Period Acceptable
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager / Solutions Consultant are: -
- Customer requirements gathering and documentation
- Specification of solution enhancements
- Solution enhancement testing
- End-to-End solution configuration and testing
- On-site Go-Live Support assistance
- Liaising with customers and third parties
- Solution design and documentation
- Co-ordinate to provide leadership and support staff to ensure maximum performance
- Comply with relevant compliance and standards such as ISO27001
- Maintain and respect confidentiality in accordance with the confidentiality policy, non-disclosure agreements and data protection acts
Ideal skills set and background of the Project Manager / Solutions Consultant is: -
- Customer Facing
- Web Applications knowledge
- Technical Support knowledge
- Project Management
If you’re a Project Manager / Solutions Consultant looking for a new opportunity in the North Wales area within an internationally operating business where career progression, personal development and the chance to work with some leading brands and customers as well as getting plenty of exposure to a variety of technologies then please get in touch with Rob Lock for further information –
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'