Title: Project Manager
Do you have a HND or Degree qualified in a technical discipline, engineering or manufacturing discipline? Do you have experience of managing complex cross-functional programmes with significant business and commercial risk?
Project Manager required near Horsham
Salary upto £75,000
Location: Near Horsham
The Role of Project Manager:
- Support Programme Managers / Programme Directors in all aspects of project delivery.
- Support the creation and maintenance of detailed project plans and document.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project status reports.
- Support project reviews, involving preparation of material and co-ordination of evidence from other functions as needed.
- Chase action and activity progress at the request of the Programme Manager.
- Co-ordinate and manage document reviews and collate and review comments.
- Create detailed project charters and resourced plans for projects, identifying areas such as the critical path and key project dependencies. Ensure project scopes are built in line with company commercial and technical roadmaps and adapt to changes during project life cycle.
- Manage risk within the project, identifying the major risk drivers, their potential likelihood and impact, and implementation of necessary mitigation measures.
- Manage project quality within the organisation's quality framework, ensure compliance to all relevant company procedures and documentation.
- Use the Company's reporting framework to ensure all stakeholders receive the appropriate level and frequency of information on project status, and generation of regular management reports.
- Manage project cost through monitoring of internal and external spend to establish (a) cost vs. plan (b) cost to complete (c) cost reduction measures needed to meet plan.
- The programme office is responsible for the management of all active projects and for providing the necessary support in resource planning and scenario planning for current and future projects and key customer engagements.
What are the key (minimum) requirements for a successful Project Manager application?
- HND or Degree qualified in a technical discipline, engineering or manufacturing discipline.
- Good understanding of Project management techniques underpinned by a solid technical or manufacturing background.
- Thorough understanding of quality processes and tools and techniques such as APQP, PPAP, Control Plans, Six Sigma.
- Experience of managing complex engineering projects from R&D through to start of production/product launch.
- Experience of managing complex cross-functional programmes with significant business and commercial risk.
- Experienced in 'hi-tech' product development, trial and launch phases.
If you would like to learn more about the role of sales executive Apply Today and we will be in touch!
ACS are recruiting for a Project Manager If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Project Manager, please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Project Manager. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Project Manager with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Project Manager role you desire.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'