We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, flexible and proactive Project Manager to join our Data Collection Team. As a Project Manager you will take ownership of projects, you’ll understand our clients’ needs and translate into research and execution within time and budget.
Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 9 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- Supports in collating project costs and working with partners to assess feasibility
- Ensures project is delivered on time, to budget and to scope (SoW)
- Contributes to commercial success by executing end to end project delivery vs SoW to agreed client, time, quality, budget targets
- Executes all project related financial responsibilities to set deadlines, enabling accurate commercial reporting
- Plays a pivotal role in collating financial reporting to support ongoing financial monitoring at the project level
- Builds relationships with the full project team beyond transactional communications. Follows the agreed project accountabilities, dependencies and expectations
- End-to-end project management experience
- Positive and solutions focused approach
- Highly organised and able to multitask
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Ability to follow through with tasks and initiatives to successful implementation
- Self-motivator and ability to work on own initiative
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. Apply for a career that’s out of the ordinary and join us.
At Kantar, the diversity of our employees provides a richer environment for our employees and broader depth and breadth of thinking for our clients. Kantar is committed to inclusion and diversity, therefore we welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'