Our client, a leading Management Consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join their growing team in Reading.
- Management of a project team working on client site
- Review project deliverables and prepare reports outlining progress
- Provide clear plans with outcomes to be achieved
- Implement project plans with a team to achieve results
- Review of project deliverables to ensure that agreed targets are met
- Allocate work amongst the project team as appropriate
- Ensure teams work to agreed standards
- Review and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs
- Manage project risk and maintain risk log
- Close communication with Practice Director to ensure project objectives are met
- Exposure to a business environment (minimum 2 years)
- Demonstrable experience in change management (within a Management Consultancy desirable)
- Experience of process and organisational change
- Previous experience of managing project delivery
- Strong stakeholder management skills, to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify and implement performance
- improvement solutions within a variety of environments
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Ability to engage managers at all levels of an organisation in the change process
- The ability to spot opportunities for improvement and to implement changes to enable the realisation of benefits
This is a remote working opportunity, if you are interested in this role, you must be happy to travel and be willing to stay away from home on a regular basis.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Reading, our client offers a competitive salary, car allowance and bonus scheme as well as additional incentives
Please apply to be considered.
- Project Management
- Project Manager
- Project Consultancy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'