Our client, a forward-thinking Housing Association, is currently recruiting for a Project Manager on a temporary position for 5 months with the potential to be extended.
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to ensure the production of major project refurbishments, and efficiently lead and manage projects through building and managing relationships with both internal and external clients.
Please see below a brief outline of the duties for this role:
- Manage a program of projects in accordance with design and technical briefs, financial regulations and standing orders and the project timetable
- Manage a project team of both internal and external specialist and contractors to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Work proactively with residents and other key internal customers e.g. Leasehold Manager and Housing Managers. To ensure their service needs & co-ordinate program delivery and to ensure that the service provided meets these
- Be responsible for health & safety issues within the responsibility of the post
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience of managing refurbishment projects in social housing with a working knowledge of the client role in site management
- Construction management experience
- Ability to interact with external contractors and organizations
This role requires you to have a full UK driving license and access to your own car. Successful Candidate will need to have a basic DBS carried out which will be completed by the organisation.
To apply for this role please contact Bradley Durrington at Karter Thomas.
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'