Manage multiple Projects ranging in size up to £10m. Working to deliver industry leading communications ground equipment for high profile government organisations.
- Managing projects to meet the required financial and project constraints.
- Establishing, controlling and reporting project schedule & costs against an overall WBS & budget.
- Achieving acceptance of all elements of projects to schedule and cost.
- Accurately forecasting project cost, cash & resource demands
- Establishing and maintaining project metrics to measure and report progress.
- Effectively communicating with all project stakeholders to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships.
- Effectively managing project issues, risk & opportunities, data, and action logs, including item closure.
- Managing subcontractors to deliver requirements on time and to budget.
- Planning and conducting effective internal, customer and sub-contractor progress reviews.
- Preparing customer & internal progress reports in an agreed format.
- Establishing and implementing Project Management Plans (including all sub-ordinate plans), to provide planning basis for the team and customers.
- Ensuring that projects comply with the Company directives and relevant security requirements.
- Managing security of information as defined in the Security manual.
- Any other duties as and when required
Able to obtain and maintain Security clearance (SC level).
Qualifications / skills required
- Proven experience in project management, specifically in setting up, running and successfully delivering projects, ideally in a satellite or engineering/aerospace industry.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver multi-disciplined projects in a matrix structure.
- Experience of working with overseas customers, specifically North America.
- Experience of MS Office including MS Project.
- A strong and varied background in scheduling/budgeting/cost management with proven commercial/technical astuteness and demonstrable good judgment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'