Job Title: Agile Project Manager / Programme Manager
Suitable For: SAP, Senior Project Manager, IT Programme Manager
Location: Nottingham, Jct 26 off the M1
Salary: upto £55,000 - Negotiable
Work Pattern: Fulltime Monday to Friday
Travel: Occasional Mostly Remote/Office Based
26 Days Holiday + BH
with the option to purchase upto 5 Days
Free Gym Memberships
The Role of Agile Project Manager:
A brand new role created to develop a new project management structure within a growing SAP consultancy.
We require an experienced AGILE Project Manager who will provide both vision and project leadership to the Operations and Professional Services teams, whilst delivering successful SAP, S4 and HANA, project implementations to external clients.
- Accountable for the delivery of project management services.
- Maintain ownership of project scope, timelines, deliverables, tasks, quality, budget and costs.
- Lead the integration, testing and management of transition activities including management of partners, customer resources and 3rd parties.
- Experience of Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business, Microsoft Project, Trello
- Able to integrate with teams and be a strong team player and leader where required.
- Enthusiasm, pragmatic, able to work with self-initiative, Drive and Motivation.
- Team Management Experience
- Significant experience of Agile and Waterfall Methodology
- Experience of leading expert support resources, consultants and specialists and structuring, organising and prioritising workloads on a daily basis
- Experience of working within Agile development environments (Kanban/Scrum)
- ITIL V3 knowledge Desirable
This role is exclusive to Access Talent. Access Talent are Project and Programme Resourcing Specialists for the permanent, contract and interim market.
Access Talent Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a recruitment agency and recruitment business as defined in the Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (our business). This statement together with our privacy notice sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following Privacy Notice carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. www.accesstalent.co.uk / privacy-notice
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'