Are you a Project Manager capable of delivering complex engineered products to OEM’s and Tier 1 suppliers?
A high-performance technology manufacturer in Milton Keynes are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their established and growing team. You will deliver innovative technology to a wide range of high-profile customers in the aerospace, automotive and motorsport sectors.
You will receive a competitive salary plus a range of benefits including pension and healthcare schemes.
Key Responsibilities of the Project Manager will be:
- Deliver engineering projects to customers on time and within budget
- Coordinate internal teams involved on each project to ensure they meet delivery targets, liaising with managers to allocate sufficient resources
- Develop detailed project plans including project brief and objectives, prepare budget/costs and risk management documents
- Install key measurables to track progress and manage any changes to the project brief, schedule or costs
- Work closely with customers, maintaining a good level of communication from concept to completion
- Provide regular reports on project performance to all stakeholders
The Successful Project Manager will be:
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering or related scientific subject
- Experienced in managing complex engineering projects, capable of discussing technical issues with customers
- Preferably Qualified/Certified in Project Management – APM / Prince Practitioner would be ideal
- A strong communicator, capable of dealing with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including customers and suppliers
- Experienced in the automotive, motorsport or aerospace sector
If you think you have the skills and experience required to become our client’s Project Manager, apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'