Monday - Friday
How would you like to join a company who pride themselves on innovative and forward thinking technology?
A company who provide you personally with an additional £1000 each year to undertake any training you feel you may need, on top of the day to day training standard training.
Be a part of a team who have a mission and are making a difference to those who are vulnerable in our community with the latest Technology.
A privately owned company who has built this empire from the ground up; passion and drive have carved a company who have been recognised as "Cool Vendor" by Gartner and they have been awarded the Innovation in Care award at the GB Care awards Ceremony.
You will be situated in a modern office with a desk that overlooks the stunning views of Milton Keynes alongside an equally corporate team. A workplace you can be proud of.
* 25 Days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
* Discretionary KPI bonus
* National Rail Card
* Perkbox membership
* Monthly Health & Wellbeing allowance
* Multiple social and charity events each year
The aim of this position is to offer end to end implementation of projects for new clients to ensure a smooth transition into a full systems launch. Specifically you will work closely with clients to gain and understanding of their goals and ensure that the service is delivered on time and to the clients specification.
* Ensuring project implementations are delivered on time and to specification
* Completion of Statement of Works for new projects
* Coordinating office and client project teams
* Management of project support resource
* Identifying and monitoring risks and executing appropriate response plans
* Practicing exceptional client and stakeholder management
* Designing and implementing effective change management strategies
* Validating and testing system configurations
* Reporting to internal and external senior stakeholders on project progress
* Tracking and measuring progress against KPIs
* Supporting projects post-implementation and leading effective lessons learned reviews
* Identifying opportunities to improve current project management methodologies
* Supporting senior stakeholders in the development of new products and accompanying implementation methodologies
* Firm understanding of key project management principles and practices
* Previous experience in a Project Management (or similar) focused role
* Proven track record in building robust client and senior stakeholder relationships
* Proven track record in delivering exceptional client/customer service
* A clear and confident communicator with excellent presentation skills
* Able to demonstrate strong analytical abilities and a creative approach to problem solving
* Capable of working under pressure and of meeting tight deadlines
* Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
* Proactive in identifying areas and opportunities for improvement
* Highly organised with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Willing to travel across the UK when required
* Degree educated, second class honours or above
* Full clean driving license
* Project Management (PRINCE 2 / PMP / etc.) or Agile qualification
* Previous experience in a public sector organisation and/or working with public sector organisations
- Project Manager / Project management / Implementation Lead
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'