Is your job pretty boring now, maybe it has no direction?
Are you looking to be part of something truly exciting that is changing medical care forever?
Key points on why you may want to work here..
- Join an industry leading company as it grows, facing new challenges and using cutting edge technology to solve them!
- Enjoy an environment where you are encouraged to push yourself to really make a difference in the world.
- Want to work with like minded people that truly reflect values such as being humble, fair and ambitious.
This fast growing company are looking to hire an ambitious and talented Project Manager who will work closely with manufacturing and software development teams. With over 300% growth over the last 2 years they are expanding faster than ever and there's no better time to join them. Their aim is for everyone involved to be involved in a long - term partnership delivering sustainable benefits. Even thought they are still seen as a start - up, they are heavily funded by great shareholders that truly believe in the work they are doing.
The ideal candidate have a few years Agile Project Management experience under their belt to be able to guide more junior project managers on the team as well as have experience improving Project Management processes within a company. As a first project manager to join the team you will scope out the requirements and deliver against them. Ideally you have experience delivering both software and non-software projects and be familiar with the full project life cycle. As the company grows, they need someone who has good knowledge of best practice so if you've come from a larger company with strong practices, that experience is ideal. A background of a SCRUM Master is also beneficial for the role.
- Agile PM DSDM Practitioner or Certification
- Experience working within manufacturing projects
- Full project life cycle experience
- Passionate about making a difference within the Medtech industry
- Certified SCRUM Master.
What you'll get back:
- Earn a salary of £50-70k
- Generous benefits package
- Monthly team events ??
- Career progression support and training.
Does this sound like the role for you? Then please get in touch:
- project manager
- scrum master
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'