With overall responsibility for the management and success of the project, including customer relations, health and safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost/value of operations.
- Leading regular site meetings with project team;
- Maintaining strict quality control procedures;
- Conducting regular site safety checks;
- Ensuring the project runs to program and to budget;
- Being proactive in the identification and resolution of problems;
- Ensuring the project team comply with the Companies Business Management System;
- Reviewing methods of working, alternative materials etc in order to maximise commercial profitability;
- Maintaining effective long term relationships with the customer and their representatives/advisors;
- Providing aftercare services to the customer;
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of ICL strategy and policies for Sustainability, Health & Safety, Quality, Environmental, Training & Development etc and acting as an exemplar of the ICL culture and values;
- Monitoring, supporting, mentoring and counselling members of the project team in their personal development;
- Seeking and developing on going continuous improvement;
- Weekly review of progress against Target Programme;
- Ensure that short term programmes prepared and agreed with supply chain;
- Attendance at monthly CVR meetings;
- Keeping good records - Diaries, Labour Returns, Weekly/Monthly ICL reports;
- Any other duties relevant to the role.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills;
- Technical knowledge and experience;
- Commercial and financial awareness;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with a range of people;
- Ability to plan and organise resources in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Customer/Client focus;
- Strong background in refurbishment projects (desirable)
- Strong background in complex structural and temporary works
- Experience - Comprehensive site management experience gained over a sustained period;
- Experience of project planning;
- Minimum HNC qualified (in relevant construction subject);
- Professional qualification (desirable);
- CITB level 3 Safety Course (desirable);
- CSCS Card – Appropriate level (desirable);
- IT literate (desirable);
- Experienced and competent in using Asta Power Project (desirable);
- High level of leadership and management skills (desirable);
- Experience in a similar role;
- Experience in relevant sector e.g. Education, New Build, Refurb, Healthcare, University sector, Commercial etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'