Experienced software implementation project managers with expertise in Human Capital Management / HR/ Payroll /T&A or Workforce Management solutions implementations are invited to join this growing team within a leading HCM software solutions provider. Cloud based SaaS solutions incorporating Payroll, T&A, WFM and HR. Established brand, great reputation, recently launched solution, projects and clients of all sizes from medium companies to large corporate, single continually updated platform. Fantastic company culture of inclusion, support and engagement. Fast growing so plenty of career development opportunity. Home based role with UK wide travel, based in any accessible UK location.
You must have experience in a software house or consultancy, where you project manage software implementations to external clients and
- strong skills in project management of software solutions, ideally Saas based
- familiarity with either Payroll or HR or Workforce Management (WFM), or closely related solutions
- experience of working with formal software methodologies and willingness to adapt to our approach, combining Waterfall with Agile approaches
- good customer facing skills
- enthusiasm and the motivation to play a role in a growing team and deliver excellent service to clients.
Project Managers must have 2 to 5 years Human Capital Management (HCM) or Workforce Management (WFM) project management experience ie implementing HR solutions, Payroll solutions, Time and Attendance (T&A) or WFM/Rostering solutions and will manage multiple concurrent projects for different client companies. Up to approx 30% travel UK wide.
We also have Senior Project Manager roles available for candidates with 5+ years of relevant experience who will manage large projects and programmes for single or multiple clients.
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'