Role: Project Manager
Pay: £30 p/h LTD
Contract: 3-month contract
The opportunity has arisen to join my client as a Project Manager to be responsible for leading and driving design modifications through the organisation Change Process. You will act as a direct representative for the DOZM team within the SA Programme, working closely with the Plant Engineering Team (IAW) and DOV organisations, as well as with various transnational Programme teams and Stakeholders. As the Project Leader, you will be accountable for the delivery of projects, from idea generation, all the way to the point of embodiment on the aircraft, ensuring the seamless management, introduction and buy-off of each individual change.
What you will be doing:
You will be accountable for the following:
· Definitive end to end project management and clear demonstration of planning and progress
· Delivery of improvement projects for the benefit of SA Programme
· Achievement of projects in line with associated budget
· Achievement of all out of sequence work planning
· Delivery of WQN modifications to protect POA/DOA gaps
· Interface with any key stakeholder including CDT, Programme and Functions
· Understanding of the change process. Implementation of modifications from conception to closure.
· Drive and tenacity to implement changes in line with Time, Cost and Quality. Must be willing to challenge and overcome obstacles at regular intervals. This is the most critical requirement.
· Ability to work with and influence a vast array of stakeholders inclusive of Procurement, Chief Engineers, Configuration, Manufacturing Engineering and Design, for example.
· Ability to work autonomously and deliver change in line with the requirements of the project.
· A technical understanding of the product and the build process is preferable but not mandatory should the candidate demonstrate other skills that may add value to the team.
· Strong Project Management skills with the ability to translate sometimes complex topics into a simple straight forward plan.
· Strong Project Management skills with the ability to understand/stimulate complex engineering problems.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'