PROJECT MANAGER / WATERFALL / PROJECT PLANS / SCOPE OF WORKS / NETWORKS / INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS / IT PROJECT
Location - Near Scarborough
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Working Week - Office Based / 2 to 3 Days at Home
Your new role
Our Client requires a Project Manager (PM) to help deliver Network Infrastructure Projects across a range of Business sectors. The PM will be expected to secure the delivery of the Project Plan within the constraints of Time, Cost, Scope and Quality working with internal and external Partners.
What you'll need to succeed
Project Managers wishing to apply must have a track record of successfully managing large scale Business processes and IT Projects.
- Previous experience of Managing people in an IT Service Delivery environment
- Knowledge and experience of Waterfall Methodology is required.
- PRINCE2 / PMP or MSP Qualified - Nice to have, not essential
- Maintain control of Key Actions across the Project
- Creation of Scope of Works & Project Plan.
- Regular updates presented back to Senior stakeholders / Customers
What you'll get in return
The role can offer a Salary of between £35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'