We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced residential manager to join our client - a very well respected Mental Health organisation based in North Belfast. This is a full time permanent position.
About the role:
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- £28,785 subject to annual increments
- 37 days holiday per annum (including public and bank Holidays).
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff Management and Supervision
- Administration and Finance
- Therapeutic Programme Development, Maintenance and Review
- External Contract, Funding and Public Relations
- Internal Contact and Support
- Supervision and Training
You must be regisitered with either NMC, NISCC or HCPC
You must hold one of the below:
- Psychiatric Nursing Qualification (recognised by NMC)
- A qualification recognised by NISCC - i.e. Social work qualified
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care
- Allied Health Professional Qualification (recognised by HCPC)
- A minimum of 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness, to include managing staff.
- Knowledge of psychodynamic theories and group work.
- Experience of negotiating and managing contracts and the ability to liaise with Boards and Trusts.
- Hold a current full driving licence, which is valid for use in the UK, and have access to a car on appointment.
For a confidential chat or for a full job description please contact Clodagh
Keenan Healthcare Limited is an equal opportunity employer, acting as an Employment Business on behalf of our Clients for temporary work and an Employment Agency for providing permanent employment with our Clients.
Keenan Healthcare is proudly a Corporate Member of REC - 10638 (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) adhering to all current employment legislation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'