Allstaff Recruitment -Letchworth
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Project Manager who is used to dealing with multiple projects within the automation industry?
Allstaff recruitment have the pleasure of working with a leading Technology company to recruit a dynamic and efficient Project Manager.
As the Project Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Engaging with customers to verify and validate key understanding of the project scope, ensuring that you have thorough understanding of the contractual requirement of each project.
- Detailing project plans with key milestones and project review meetings and provide clear communication to internal teams and customers, considering, design cycles, procurement lead times, assembly, test and shipping/logistics.
- Communicating any spec/design changes to the appropriate teams, considering any new project plans are communicated.
- Planning resource allocation to ensure efficient design and assembly.
- Provide guidance to project teams and departmental managers on project status and allowable times for each milestone.
- Design build and commission plans with production teams
- Identifying any delays or issues in project timescales/plans, develop a corrective action plan and communicate to customers.
- Ensuring project plans are harmonised with other business systems, e.g., MRP systems to develop predictive activities such as procurement of long lead times.
- Producing weekly project status reports for management meetings.
- Managing risk mitigation, identifying at risk areas and providing contingency plans where appropriate.
- Developing the project management processes and procedures, implementing any improvement opportunities.
- Develop further new business development opportunities through close liaison with the client and feedback effectively to the sales team.
In order to apply for this position, you will need a track record in successfully managing multiples projects between £0.5m and £3m and have experience in capital equipment design and manufacturing industry with an emphasis on industrial automation with applied robotics.
To apply for the Project Manager role, please complete your details below and include a copy of your up to date CV.
**Thank you for your interest in this role, your application will now be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants. Due to the high volume of applications Allstaff Recruitment receive, it is with regret we are unable to respond to all candidates directly. However, if you do not hear from us within seven days, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Allstaff Recruitment is an Independent Recruitment Specialist acting as an employment agency and an employment business, specialising in permanent, contract and temporary placements across a vast number of industries. If you are looking for Jobs in Bedford, then look no further than Allstaff Recruitment for a variety of different roles across numerous industries. When looking for recruitment in Bedford, Allstaff Recruitment is genuinely interested in both our candidates and clients and aims to find the best match for you. Our ethos is simple: to build long term relationships by offering an exceptional recruitment service at all times. As a member of the REC, Allstaff Recruitment is committed to working to the highest possible standards. **
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'