Project Manager - (Home-based) - Scotland
Project Manager, Software Implementation, Prince 2, PMP, Consultancy
Project Manager ( Home-based) - About the role:
Are you an experienced Project Manager based in Scotland, with a background in implementing Software solutions, thinking of looking for a new challenge? Do you have a background successfully implementing software solutions at client sites?
Are you commercially aware and have previously worked for a Software House, Consultancy or Supplier? If so read on…
Project Manager (home-based) - About the company:
My client who supplies software & support services to numerous clients across the UK have created a new role for a Senior Project Manager for their Housing product suite. The Project Manager role will be to implement software solutions for the business, on time, to quality and within budget, defining, refining and reviewing their Housing product suite, and to help create an improved vision for their Housing Software.
The Project Manager will cover working with customers based in Scotland, and will work closely with other departments within the business to ensure that the successful implementation and delivery of their Housing software solutions.
Project Manager (home-based) - Key Duties:
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Managing Project resource
- Liaise with external customers, manage change control
- Project Documentation & Governance
- Review and update risk
- Managing systems implementation and systems integration
- Manage the entire product life cycle from strategic planning through to implementation
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget and quality
- Ensure projects are delivered within a structured way, enhancing process and delivery
- Contribute new ideas to help deliver software more efficiently to customers, and encourage more use of new / existing systems
Project Manager (home-based) - Skills required for the role:
- Background working for a Software House, Consultancy or Supplier
- Good understanding of software implementation
- Ability to manage change control, and ensure client sticks to the commercials agreed
- Previous experience of delivering software in a more structured manner, improving process and delivery
- Previous experience of capturing requirements, process mapping and documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and client facing skills
- Ability to work remotely from home and as part of a team with initiative and drive to succeed
- Strong customer service ethos, and business acumen
- Ability to build strong relationships with the Sales & Marketing, Development and Support teams alongside Senior Management.
- Must be able to work under pressure, prioritising effectively and meet demanding deadlines
- Desirable skills include - Project Management Certification ( Prince 2, PMP) or some exposure to Lean / Six Sigma
You will work with some innovative people and interact with other Project Managers focused with similar goals.
Project Manager (home-based) - Benefits
The role offers a basic salary up to £50k
Benefits ( pension, healthcare)
25 days holiday
Home based with some travel customer site within Scotland when required. ( travel costs reimbursed)
If you are a Project Manager with a Housing background, OR a PM used to delivering Software at customer sites then please apply. The role requires someone creative, business focused and willing to enhance the way software projects are delivered.
The role doesn’t require any previous experience of working in Housing BUT does require a PM who has managed external projects at client sites. PMs who have only managed internal projects will not be considered for the role.
Langland Consultants acts as an Employment Agency /Business with regards to this vacancy. As an Equal Opportunities employer, Langland Consultants welcomes applications regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religion, marital status, disability or age. All applicants are considered on the basis of their merits and abilities for the job.
By applying to a job advertised by Langland Consultants or providing your contact information to show interest in a job advertised by Langland Consultants, you consent to the disclosure of your information to us in order to assist our legitimate business needs. This includes agreeing to us in storing your information and allowing us to contact you in regard to suitable job opportunities in the future.
You are within your rights to ask us to remove your information at any time
- Account Manager
- Project Management
- Software Solutions
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'